Degrees and Education
My qualifications are:
State Enrolled Nurse (General) 1981-1983, Diploma in Orthopaedic Nursing 1984-1985, Frontline Guidance counselling, Career Scotland 2007. IBS2 ( Integrated Business studies course Admin) from 1998 2000
– State Enrolled Nurse (General) 1981 – 1983
– Diploma in Orthopaedic Nursing 1984 – 1985
– Frontline Guidance Counselling, Career Scotland 2007
– IBS2 (Intergrated Business Studies Administrator) 1998 – 2000
As the lead administrator, Pauline’s responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
– Responsible for the onboarding, training and probation process of new starters within the practice.
– Ensure regular feedback opportunities with the team including monthly 1-1s and feeding areas of concern and/or excellence through to Management.
– Provide at desk coaching/mentoring/training for individual team members.
– Provide support to the on-site Administrative team by monitoring workloads, schedules, holidays and sickness; and accepting/rejecting projects and tasks depending on work levels.
– Identify and implement, when change is required, to improve ways of working, simplifying tasks or reducing costs, as approved by Management.
– Cover front desk and welcome visitors and candidates, handling internal and external calls via practice telephone, and set up clinic rooms when required.
– Data entry, documentation creation and production.
– Assist with the organisation and booking of clients.
– Diary management, including room allocation and time management.
– Organise incoming/outgoing post and courier services (UK and worldwide).
– Communicate effectively and comfortably with people from all levels of the business, providing them with administrative support.
– Arranging cover at other sites for training and staff cover as and when required.
Your prescription request has been received. Please allow up to 14 days for this to be processed.