Why Work at The Edinburgh Practice?
- Opportunity to work in a central, warm, comfortable and welcoming brand new clinic with a supportive team around you.
- As we are open 7 days per week, flexible hours which work around your existing work, life and family commitments are possible. Remote working is also a possibility.
- Associates are self-employed and can benefit from a well-established and continuous referral stream which will be matched with their clinical interests.
- All invoicing and payments are handled by the practice and do not interfere with the therapeutic relationship.
- Full access to our administration team who provide support with arranging clinical appointments, proof-reading reports and other operational activities.
- Access to our test library and other clinical resources.
- Opportunity to benefit from CPD events provided by the practice by a wide range of clinicians who are expert in their field.
Due to increasing demand for Educational Psychology assessments and post assessment support we are seeking to add an additional Educational Psychologist to our team.
Clinical/Counselling Psychologist and Psychotherapists – Child & Adult
We are currently seeking Clinical/Counselling Psychologists and Psychotherapists to join our expanding team across our therapy services.
Allied health professionals who are ADOS trained – Adult and Child Services
We are currently seeing allied health professionals who are fully trained and have experience and confidence of administering the ADOS assessment in clinical practice.
Due to increased demand we are currently seeking a General Adult Consultant Psychiatrist to join our team for both general psychiatry and ADHD services.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your CV or equivalent to our Clinical Lead, Dr Julia Hannon, at email@example.com with a cover letter outlining your interest in the position.
Please note we are only considering applicants who would like to commit at least one day of clinical work per week at the practice.
Update Regarding Work Placement or Shadowing Opportunities
We are unfortunately unable to offer internships/work placements or shadowing opportunities due to client confidentiality and insurance purposes. We therefore ask that you please do not email the above email to enquire about any opportunities.