At The Edinburgh Practice we offer Occupational Therapy services across the lifespan. Our Occupational Therapists offer assessment and support to; children, teenagers, adults and older adults.
At the core of Occupational Therapy is the use of meaningful activity to promote quality of life and psychological wellbeing. Often mental health difficulties and neurodevelopmental disorders can impact upon a person’s ability to accomplish everyday activities in the way they would like to.
Our Occupational Therapists can support you to overcome challenges in your everyday life, by understanding what difficulties are arising and developing strategies to support you to be able to engage with the activities you choose to your fullest potential.
Our Occupational Therapy team offer a range of assessments and intervention services, including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Assessment of activities of daily living, including home adaptations and assessments for care packages
- Cognition and memory support strategies and interventions
- Falls assessment
- Pacing and fatigue management
- Rehabilitation which may include focusing on engagement in meaningful activity and assistance with routine and structure
- Sensory assessment
- Vocational support, including staying well at work plans and reasonable adjustments to the workplace
Occupational Therapy Session 1 hour
Please ensure you have provided all contact information below as you will be
contacted directly. All information will be kept confidentially.